Captain's Log 2.0.0 Beta 5 release information
- - Fixed a bug where the system name didn't get added to the converted screenshots if configured as such
- - Overlay mode overhauled such that when the game isn't running, and even if Overlay is checked, the main window will show as normal.
- - When game starts, CL2 automatically goes into actual overlay mode - the small overlay widget appears and the main window will disappear - ALT-C toggles its appearance as per usual
- - Small overlay widget clears contents after a jump - except if you jump back to a previously scanned system, where it'll show the existing data for it.
- - When game is exited from, CL2 automatically closes the overlay mode windows and displays the mainwindow as a normal window.
- - Added material percentages underneath the material icons in the small overlay widget
- - Tweaked the table row height to accomodate the material icon and %
- - Tweaked the planet Designation column width to accommodate longer body name strings
- - Version bumped to 2.0.0 Beta 5
Download via the top site menu.
Screenshot of the overlay: