Captain's Log 2.2.2
- [FIX] Add an informative message window when CL can't detect the existence of a My Pictures system folder on Windows. CL will exit cleanly, and will keep displaying this message on startup until the user has sorted out the missing My Pictures problem.
- [FIX] A bug was added to CL2 when a previous fix to check for and add a couple of missing Supergiant star types was added, resulting in brand new users ending up with a new and blank GALAXY database which only had the two supergiant star classes in its startypes table. This resulted in a crash in the DB Interface when it couldn't find any of the other star types when adding scans.
- [FIX] There was a bug in the JournalParser which couldn't handle Journal entries with Screenshot Events which had a blank FileName, which caused JournalParser to crash.
- [FIX] Ensure that the list of Player Journal files is sorted before handing it to the rest of the Journal Importer code. This ensures that the Jumps/Scans etc. data is processed in the proper order, and thus displayed in the proper order in the Jump Table.
- [FIX] EDSM Nightly Dump import : Apparently, shiboken can't cope with converting a Python long integer over a certain value, which meant the code to download the EDSM nightly dump started crashing as soon as it reached a certain amount of GB in size. So work around that by passing a float version of the size instead of an integer in the custom Qt dlProgress Signal. That seems to work juuuust fine.
- [MISC] updated copyright dates in the Splash and About dialogs.
- Version updated to 2.2.2